Showbox is the best third party app for watching movies and TV shows. It allows you to watch the latest movies and TV shows for free. This app is the best alternative to Terrarium TV. The content is regularly updated on this app. The video quality it provides is SD, HD, and Full HD. This app is designed only for Android users. So, it is not optimized for a TV, but with mouse it works perfectly. This app is not available on the Amazon App Store. So the installation process can be a bit complicated, but I am making it easy for you. So let’s get started.
Configure Your Fire TV Stick
You need to tweak a small setting in your Fire TV Stick:
- Go to “Settings.”
- Hit the “Device.”
- Now choose “Developer Options.”
- Press the “app from unknown sources” and turn it ON.
- It will ask for confirmation, hit the “Turn On” button to enable this setting.
Now your device can install third-party apps.
Install a Third Party App Store on Your Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon app store does not allow you to install third-party apps, which makes it very limited with only Amazon trusted apps such as YouTube. But we can use a third party app store to download third-party apps. So before you download the Showbox on your TV, you have to download the Aptoide app store on your Fire TV.
To download Aptoide app store in your Fire TV Stick, you can watch a YouTube tutorial video.
How to Download Showbox in Amazon Fire TV Stick Using a Third party app store?
While using a third party app on any device, it is always recommended to use an excellent VPN service to browse anonymously.
After successfully download Aptoide app store in your device, you can easily use any third party app, including Showbox.
- Open Aptoide app on your TV.
- Scroll down and look for the Showbox app.
- If you didn’t find Showbox app in the app store, then you can search for it.
- Now click on the Showbox app.
- Hit the install button.
- You will see a warning popup saying that this may not work on your Fire TV Stick. Tap OK to Ignore it because we will use a mouse to navigate the app.
- Wait until the download process is done.
- Now, after download, you will see an installation wizard. Navigate to the bottom and then press Next button.
- Hit the install button.
- Wait until the process is done. Now you will see that the app is installed.
- Click the Open button to open the Showbox free movie app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Congratulations, you have made it. Enjoy watching several free movies and TV shows.
Jack Smith is a technology expert who loves to write blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He has been especially writing about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate with an intention to develop the work experience of users across the globe. The blogs and articles he has written have been published in various popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.